I've been a dedicated gamer since I first was introduced to D&D in 1989 and as I only was 9 years old I did not understand much of it but it was a lot of fun. After that I got introduced to the wonders of tabletop gaming and I started playing 40k right before they changed into 2ed and have been playing since then. My main focus these days are tabletop games (mostly 40k but I'll play more or less anything) and boardgames (big sucker for big games in big boxes that takes a day to finish).
Tags40k AE-WWII Apocalypse Blood Bowl Board Games Building Chaos Cthulhu D.O.M.M. Dalek Doctor Who DreadFleet Dystopian Wars Eden Empire Fantasy FTW Halfling Klatu.org Life Mail Malifaux Misc modeling Necrons Nurgle Ork Painting Podcast Review RPG Sculpting Sons of Horus SoTR Space Wolves Squats SSF Strange Aeons Terrain TGN Typhus VSF WiP WWII Zombies
- - the Man Cave : Aunt Harriett
- Miss Penelope's maiden Aunt Harriett chaperones all the girls on their adventures
- - Sergeant Crunch : My Kingdom For Some Extra Time
- Well here we are almost at the end of May and I don't think I've touched my brushes once or even played a game. I did however throw some money at the Robotech Kickstarter project. That will give me plenty of stuff to gripe about not having time to pain...
- - Felix's Gaming Pages : Kingdom of Britannia Illustrious Class
- I finished the metallic basecoat of the Kingdom of Britannia Illustrious Class Sky Fortress. The flightdeck will be painted tan, which when washed will hopefully look like wood.
- - Tim's Miniature Wargaming Blog : African Regulars and Mercenaries
- A few of the just arrived Africans… I’m not normally a last in, first out kind of guy.. but these I wanted to get out of the way – they’re small in number and for an otherwise complete force. Getting them done right away means it’s one less f...
- - JP on Gaming : Sunday Humor: No man escapes the Batman…
- - Laughing Ferret Lab : Help! I’ve Fallen, and I can’t get up! : a.k.a. "5 months down the well.. thanks a lot Lassie"
- "This is Life Alert, here to help. What is the problem?""I've Fwallen...and I can't gyet up!""I understand. First, look to check, are your legs still attached?""Yes, my legs are still there, but I can't gyet up!""Can you move your toes?""Yes, I can mov...
- - Take The High Ground : Fire base Buddha 4
- A selection of pictures showing some of the components that go into to making the fire base. The top three pictures show some of the concrete corner bunkers. On the right of the the three top pictures you can see the basic polystyrene block cut to the ...
- - The Shell Case : The Importance of Chaps
- This was supposed to be my 700th post but the excitement of new Eldar stuff got the better of me. So if we can focus on the 700th post landmark rather than my over eagerness that’s be great. As it is/was a landmark I thought I’d write about something very important. The Chaps. The Chaps, […]