I’ve always been somewhat of a history buff so it came quite natural being interested in historical wargaming. That combined with the love of pulp horror, zombies and HPL it’s not strange that my first dabble with it was in a Weird World War 2 setting. We use the Secrets of the Third Reich rule-set at the moment.
I've been a dedicated gamer since I first was introduced to D&D in 1989 and as I only was 9 years old I did not understand much of it but it was a lot of fun. After that I got introduced to the wonders of tabletop gaming and I started playing 40k right before they changed into 2ed and have been playing since then. My main focus these days are tabletop games (mostly 40k but I'll play more or less anything) and boardgames (big sucker for big games in big boxes that takes a day to finish).
Tags40k AE-WWII Apocalypse Blood Bowl Board Games Building Chaos Cthulhu D.O.M.M. Dalek Doctor Who DreadFleet Dystopian Wars Eden Empire Fantasy FTW Halfling Klatu.org Life Mail Malifaux Misc modeling Necrons Nurgle Ork Painting Podcast Review RPG Sculpting Sons of Horus SoTR Space Wolves Squats SSF Strange Aeons Terrain TGN Typhus VSF WiP WWII Zombies
- - Polskie figurki | Polish miniatures : Zdjęcia dział produkcji Bitspudło | Photos of cannons from Bitsbox
- Na oficjalnym fanpejdżu firmy Bitspudło pojawiły się trzy albumy, prezentujące pomalowane modele dział produkowane przez firmę - las-plazmę, działko typu gatling oraz działo przeciwlotnicze.Bitsbox official Facebook fanpage has been updated w...
- - The Hairy Caber : UK Nationals
- Last year the decision was made to take the UK Nationals out of the UK Games Expo and create something more in keeping with the American events like Lock and Load. On 29th – 30th June, the first ever UK … Continue reading →
- - The Hairy Caber : May Oath Update
- Progress has been slow, but steady as I originally planned to pace myself. Sadly this isn’t an option any more, due to some plans for the end of June. For now here is the models I have painted: Stitch Thralls, … Continue reading →
- - Skulkers Surprise : WraithSighted!
- - Lead Reckoning : More Business Ideas
- Well I have settled on a name for the business which is "CraftLAB," I have just about worked out a logo as well. The colours are going to stay the same not sure about the layout. Something with less ink is likely to win out.At least I seem to have some...
- - Laughing Ferret Lab : Help! I’ve Fallen, and I can’t get up! : a.k.a. "5 months down the well.. thanks a lot Lassie"
- "This is Life Alert, here to help. What is the problem?""I've Fwallen...and I can't gyet up!""I understand. First, look to check, are your legs still attached?""Yes, my legs are still there, but I can't gyet up!""Can you move your toes?""Yes, I can mov...
- - Take The High Ground : Fire base Buddha 4
- A selection of pictures showing some of the components that go into to making the fire base. The top three pictures show some of the concrete corner bunkers. On the right of the the three top pictures you can see the basic polystyrene block cut to the ...
- - The Shell Case : The Importance of Chaps
- This was supposed to be my 700th post but the excitement of new Eldar stuff got the better of me. So if we can focus on the 700th post landmark rather than my over eagerness that’s be great. As it is/was a landmark I thought I’d write about something very important. The Chaps. The Chaps, […]